SAMSUNG N210 White and MOTOROLA MILESTONE

Today, mom decided to take us out, my younger brother and I, on a treat. Dad texted mom, "i want my son to be very happy!" took me and bro a laugh. Shopping is present of course, but this time, i asked nothing but for my brother. I had it all when i was still studying and I believe its time to give my brother an extravagant college life. Our eldest brother is spoiling him much, i feel no envy or insecurity in my part if you're thinking that a lot. haha. ENVY is not present in my vocabulary because my parents raised us well.

While having dinner at Kenny Rogers, I never knew that my mom loves vegetable salad a lot.OK, so maybe because i am too busy eating and having delights with my cravings when we're out (tsk tsk bad girl). I told her, "now i know why every time we are out, you insist to have snack at Wendy's (all the time), it's the salad!" and she smiled. haha I knew it.

Anyway, so I received a Yahoo Message through my cellphone from my eldest brother last night. he has a present for Ross (our younger brother), i didn't know what it was.. not until today.

WEEEEE!! his gift!??



SAMSUNG N210 WHITE

This is not the real picture of his gift because he showed it via webcam, but sure it is the laptop. hahaha, my young bro, couldn't hide his smiles all the time. waaaaa kuya what about me? T_T ahaha. i want your ASUS 


My bro showed his new gadget via webcam, 



actually, before he bought his Sony Xperia X1, I was convincing him of my FAVORITE android phone, Nexus Google 1. haha, now he got his new Android Phone, weee ^^ this time, I AM REALLY ... CRAVING FOR G1. hahaha.

So much blessings. Thank God for everything :) 
Good night everyone. I will have a looong day tomorrow =/ 
thank you people,  who visited my site today =) 

0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.