less is more


i just woke up a couple of minutes ago.. persistent to write my thought the moment i got up, i went blanc when i saw my blog. like ..."huh? what i was thinking awhile ago?", "what's that again?".

i know, i know, i am not a good blogger because i craft unessential topics and totally non-sense, plus my site is lacking a lot of content. i have explanation for that, my template is new (am i excused?haha). i changed it from Chucky Template a few days ago. NO. honestly, I accidentally "deleted" my saved links in notepad.

Ritesh told me i should learn to be more descriptive with my topics so people will appreciate and relate to my post though it is rich. Hence, interlink subjects in my post. T_T see i am no good. but i am learning, right?

Moving on.. yesterday i received an email. I WON! hahaha, i am fourth out of five contestants in BloggersBase in Love&Relationship section. it is driving me now to do more :D my article was Top break-up and goodbye songs.  They also informed me that my next article will be posted in front page next week. Woooohooo!! i love this day! :D

0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.