i love my new baby

Mom and I went to mall after our appointment yesterday. I told my mom i'm going to buy a new bag and she said, "bag nanaman!? dami mo na bag ha!" (bag again!? you have lots of bag already!), persistent i was, we kept looking around bag boutiques. We went to folded and hung only to found out, the bag i was eying for  was no longer available. i remember american blvd. 




the moment i saw it, i knew it right then it is the one! haha. :D




Width = 20"
Height (from zipper line to bottom) = 13"
Thickness = 6"

the texture is smooth, and i love the velvet-like feeling. pardon me, i am no good in describing fashion haha.
the compartment is huge so you can carry an iPAD or Netbook, thick books, and a lot more. suited for people with tons of carrying different stuffs you can't miss out.

i bought this for only P500, so cheap yet practical and trendy (for me huh)


claim the token please. VKY5CGXB3PX6. huh? haha never mind. ZU64B3EZVJWV

0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.