Candy Crush addiction



Desktop web browsers, devices from tablet to different mobile phones is installed called Candy Crush in each of my devices and play by all means. I even borrowed my brother's Samsung Galaxy S III, my mom's tablet just to play candy crush. I know i sound obsessed to this game, but i learned my lesson. 




At first, it is for fun, strategy, focus, fast thinking, and adept to solutions -- these are the traits you want to enhance in you, or develop while playing Candy Crush. Indeed a healthy reason excusing yourself to express fun.

Sure it is a fun and time killer game, but what people may not understand is that, when you started playing the application, you're hooked-up already. 

Crowd around you may or may not notice it but players of this game tend to become more active in interactions, find quick solutions to petty issues they encounter, show different approach for faster results, emotionally attached and focus. Sounds bull? Hence, that's the bright side of this game. 


I knew i was already moving in an awry road when i went crazy, i associated my mobile data plan to purchase game accessories to finish a game. Money is not an issue to me but the addiction that is trying to deluge me. Requesting life through friends in Facebook is alarming too due to behavior of low temper by not receiving anything. Emotions and patience taking its toll. 


Then i started concern in my gadgets. Batteries are heating fast and my gizmo commenced slow performance. I learned that Candy Crush is an awake application, so even if you don't use it after opening the application, it will still be active and will sink up the performance of your gizmo. 


I decided to uninstall it, reformat my SD cards and gadgets because uninstalling it alone did not helped. What's worst, my mobile data plan billing was relatively higher than i was expecting according to my computation. I didn't plan on playing a game spending too much for a certain period. 

Thank God i ended it all. 








1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.