Logitech Deluxe 660 Cordless Keyboard


I do not necessarily take down reviews for gadgets i use or used. Maybe because i don't feel the need of doing so, not because i am not getting paid to but i feel no sense in creating one. But today, i certainly changed my mind. 

I am not a fan of wireless. Wireless hubs and routers, wireless internet connections (not Wi-Fi) but "broadband", wireless windows and computer gadgets, wireless peripheral and etcetera. I do not patronize these gadgets simply because they are not 100% accurate. Seriously. Right? It is not that i am not a pro-technology but, these wireless concepts doesn't help you at all. Wireless hubs and routers do not 100% intertwine the flow of LAN, Wireless broadband are honestly crap specially if you are living in Philippines. 

Today, i changed my mind. Why? a gadget changed my mind.

Logitech Deluxe 660 Cordless Desktop did. I am convinced to use this because its hassle free. I work most of the time facing the desktop and laptop.the tangled cords is an addition to stress, thus, it helps to look neat in your work area. It functions well, and i can work 10 inches away from the device. I appreciate the function keys for media and web applications, its like 3-in-one keyboard. the mouse is like a no tool in the hand, so light you could almost feel nothing but fingers tapping your laptop mouse pad. 
The best thing about Logitech Deluxe 660 Cordless Desktop aside from describe review above, its cheap!  


Disclaimer: *THIS IS NOT A PAID REVIEW. 

0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.