closure.

*sigh* finally, nakapag post din ako after several weeks, days and minutes of longing to enter a new post. I’ve been busy to so many things that took me weeks to complete. I learned so many things, discovered secrets, and enlightened.

Closure. I want to put an end to my pressure. Pressure that cannot compare by any kind of normal circumstances that we encounter from our every lives. This pressure had put me into a situation where i have to think and consider people around me who among them are my real friends and enemies. For the past several months that this case had beend going -- a silent process of bargaining of my moral, principle and privacy. I regret filling this case to those men who brought my life in trouble, miserable and most of all in danger. I regret it because I thought I have friends who will support, defend and fight for me until the end. But that was just a thought -- self-denial "they are only busy" (paksyet! un na nga eh, laging busy! taena nyo! mamamatay nalang ako sa sakit ng ulo ko hindi nyo pa alam.)

Closure -- I will put an end to a friendship I thought was real and undeniable; firm and strong; no malice nor jealous; limitless and honest but i was wrong. You cannot live and stay forever in a friendship were you are bound to be happy and when problems arise -- you are out of the scene, then you have to wear a mask to cover the pain.


*now i know who my true friends are.

5 comments:

  1. eloow ate..hayz hayz.. u'll find other friends pa dyan.. minsan u have to let go of somting na ndi na nagwowork..

    pero e2 lan sasabhin q seo.. i'm hir lan kht online buddies lan tau.. maasahan mo true friend aq ^_^ pm pm lan

    ahah..napadaan lan ^,...,^

    ReplyDelete
  2. **hugz**

    i hope you feel better na.. ganyan talaga, what you least expect will really happen.. di mo naman kasi hawak ang kung ano mang pedeng mangyari..

    basta basta, wag ka na malungkot ok? mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ shee
    sis, thx a lot ha. although alam kong minsan d mo ko maintindihan. wakekeke, alam mo un? ang gulo gulo ko, and yet we still get along. thanks talaga.

    @ karmi
    dun din siguro ako sis nagkamali, masyado akong nag expect. **hiccup** T__T

    thx for being my online buddies gurls. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mizta, dumaan din ako jan, sa sobrang sakit ginawan ko pa ng tula...ang taytol "Betrayal."

    Time will heal... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ C5
    ate, medyo mahirap makapag move on kasi i am still communicating with them. ang dating parang plastic, but not. hindi ako nakikipag plastican, nagkaroon lang ng gap. we talk, we laugh pero hindi na tulad ng dati.

    thx po ate ^^ God bless you po.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.