MOVIE REVIEW: GROWN UPS 2






I am a fan of Adam Sandler and since 50 first date i fell inlove with his skill for making people laugh with his simple get tickle moves.

i wasn't sure if i was going to watch Grown Up 1 when i saw his movie Funny People and didn't made me laugh that much. It was a disappointment because i was expecting laughter big time. Unfortunately, nothing special for Funny People other than "Fuck Facebook, yeah MySpace" or something like that.

It is Grown Ups that made me watch Grown Ups 2. It soaked in fucking ugly "forced to laugh" scenes that turned out to be gross and makes me want to hold my puke. Plus, Rob Schneider is not in the movie.

It was not good and not entertaining at all.


RATE? : 1.5 out 5. 1 is lowest.




0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.