ASIAN MOVIES YOU SHOULDN'T MISSED #1


A lot of my visitors are coming from West side and we all know, western and European does better in movies. Hence, I would like to share some of the top asian countries that made it known world wide; if not, in asia.

I will not talk about the plot or details of each movies, but what I've experienced, felt, cried with the scenes.
I am not trying to convince, but i am sure you will enjoy watching these movies even if you're a hard core action movie fan. 



#1 My Sassy Girl and Windstruck (KOREAN) 


If you haven't watched these two movies, you are already missing half of your movie list before you die. MSG, is a fun, witty and love and hate story. Though, the american franchise of My Sassy Girl didn't make it like the original version, personally because of lack in chemistry of both actors.

Meanwhile, Windstruck is the sequel to My Sassy Girl. Please don't forget to bring your tissue. You will understand and it is quite interesting to know what happened in the past.

Both films are a no idle time to boredom. Please pay attention because you will love it :)








0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.