Queen Seon Dok, the final episode.


My brother influenced me to watch this Korean TV series. When i heard from him that this series is similar to Jumong, i shrugged it off. Basically, i hate bloody battles and see people die. I watched it anyway, and the next thing i know, i was sucking the story big time. 

Queen Seon Doek is real in the history of Korea. It was interesting considering she was a Queen and it's been questioned by people who wanted to get the her dethrone by her lover.

I really prefer Queen Seon Doek if you want to know more about the South Korean history.

Anyway, also my favorite part of this TV Series is the final stage. Please turn on the CC for english subtitles.






This action drama series from South Korea is a no lame story. The costumes has a Game of Thrones feel, but this drama came first before GOT.


RATE: 8 Stars

0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.