How blogging changed ME

i've been listening a lot to this song "BELIEF - GAVIN DEGRAW" lately. Not only because it captured me during Holy Week but it marked me when i saw the lyrical dance of America's Best Dance Crew Season 3 Winner: Quest Crew member, Dominic Sandoval a.k.a. D-trix...






Over the past years, what i have been blogging was Myself. if not, my experiences about the people around me. looking back. thinking aloud, it always boils down to one - my emotions. i read some of my old post and i was laughing a lot how childish i was to write about my emotions and not how i evolve and mature over my experiences and as a writer.

there i was labeling A LOT. labeling like a beginner, "for your information, summer is here, and etc," when in fact i could just have it labeled "Random, Uncategorized, Summer, Information Technology and etc" that would look professionally and organized.

i lost my blogmates because of a malware that hit my old blog
http://miztakumi.blogspot.com

i changed the link already to avoid the spread of harm. i miss my old blog. i miss seeing how i started 4 years ago. people who influenced me to blog more, who inspired me to continue the battle though i sometimes can't win, people who touched me with their stories, who evolved only in cyber space and do nothing but harm, learned that every blogger has its own abilities to inspire people whether in a short quoted message or a long story that would just end in one - hatred. i used to love blog by its presentation. by how they present their blog to its followers because i believe blog is a reflection of your personality. but in a cut of a message i read somewhere, it proved me wrong. that even in a simple plain white designed blog has a beautiful person blogging their beautiful life. 


my old blog was too familiar in all sorts of blog rings that is popular in every blogger before. fortunately, how my blog vanished, they too changed their services. technorati no longer host ping for blogs, ricebowljournal no longer do the list just like bloggers.com, the Open Mind no longer give banners and buttons for those blogs who want to support their advocacies and a lot more. majority of those, no longer do their old services but evolved and updated. from what i learn, those social blog networks are just another tool to boost your blog visits but what is essential is How you capture and touch your visitors and make them come back for more and not just a visitor who bump into to your blog and leave empty.


i too evolved now. from being a familiar emotional blogger, to a more passionate about life. do my advocacy to help people even in a little blogging way, to inform and share about my knowledge and educate people of what i have. and to get involve that will mold me to be mature, a better person not just a blogger.

0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.