Simple graphic Art back in 2008-2009

its been since my old hard disk was replaced with a new one. unfortunately, my data cables are not getting compatible when i try to combine my two hard disk. with that, i cannot open my files. yes.. my files. i have a separate hard disk for desktop/OS and files. so anyway, here is what i found through my photo account.




i made this a year ago, for a friend. the Guild is called GENOCIDE, from Valkyrie server of philippine Ragnarok. Who doesn't know Ragnarok anyway? for GAMERS, Money Market or E-Commerce people in field of Gaming, and Online Games enthusiast. Ragnarok is the first MMORPG who hit the online gaming industry. i made a lot of different colors for different variety to choose from, and yet this is too feminine i guess. all final graphics are transparent in background and saved it in PNG. 



SAMPLE SIGNATURES


--------





Softwares: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Fireworkx MX, 
Fonts: downloaded at dafont.com 


0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.