waiting in vain

I’ve been in to job haunting -- interviews and examinations. Literally, I passed my examinations and gone to initial, second interviews. I've been waiting for a couple of hours and what I get is the "we-will-call-you-this-week". This is what I really hate the most when applying for a job; they leave you hanging instead of being frank that you did not pass the interview.

I already received 2 calls early this morning and I have a final interview tomorrow. *sigh* Sometimes I don't know what to do – should I just apply for another company or wait for the call. My mind is in chaos and I don't want to miss every single opportunity in front of me. I received a text yesterday but I did not confirm for the interview because it is another endorsement again.

My mom told me that it is easy to leave your present employer but really hard to find an opportunity to land for another job. I am having a hard time explaining it to her that I cannot tolerate people who underestimated my capibilities and people who are trying to ruin my name -- i will not waste my time and effort working with those kind of people. and thats why i left my job. 

0 COMMENT:

Copyright © 2013 Is this paper? and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.